Call for Abstract
27th World Congress on Dentistry and Oral Health, will be organized around the theme “Conquer the Challenges in Dental and Oral well-being”
Dentistry Congress 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Dentistry Congress 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Dental Pharmacology is the branch of Dentistry which deals with the medication which is used for the treatment of the various dental ailments which include the dental injuries, dental defects or diseases of the oral activity. Dental Pharmacology is an applied science dealing with drug action on the body, and the metabolism of drugs by the body. For a number of dental ailments dentists rely on the various oral medications either alone or in combination with any surgery. To treat the various dental ailments an adequate knowledge of the underlying pharmacology is a quite necessary.
- Track 1-1 Advanced dental treatment
- Track 1-2Drugs commonly used in dentistry
- Track 1-3Anti-dentin hypersensitivity agents
- Track 1-4 Local Antimicrobials used in dentistry
- Track 1-5Use of herbs and herbal dietary supplements in dentistry
- Track 1-6 Clinical techniques: Assessment and minimal intervention
Orthodontics is that branch of dentistry involved with the facial growth with development of the dentition and occlusion with the identification, interception and treatment of occlusal anomalies. Orthodontics is the specialty of dentistry concerned with the growth and development of the face and dentition and the diagnosis, prevention and correction of dental and facial irregularities. The word orthodontics comes from the Greek word ortho meaning straight and odons means tooth. Orthodontic treatment is often undertaken for the management of disorder.
- Track 2-1The rationale for orthodontic treatment
- Track 2-2Root and filling materials
- Track 2-3Interceptive orthodontics
- Track 2-4External root resorption and orthodontic treatment
- Track 2-5 Orthodontics and temporomandibular joint disorders
Oral Microbiology is that the study of microorganisms that interacts with the oral fissure. The various sorts of oral microorganism square measure fusospirochetes, veillonella, actinobacillus, actinomycetemcomitans and true bacteria. Oral pathology may be a core subject that deals with the scientific study of the causes and effects of oral diseases that is crucial for the event of rational treatment and preventive programs. The fashionable technique is a basic foundation to achieve sound data in oral microbe community. There's a good got to develop vaccines against oral pathogens that helps in reducing risk of sending the infections.
- Track 3-1Developmental disturbances of oral cavity
- Track 3-2Salivary gland tumors and diseases
- Track 3-3Oral aspects of metabolic disorder
- Track 3-4 Vaccination against oral infections
- Track 3-5 Vesiculobullous diseases
- Track 3-6Benign non odontogenic tumors
Oral and Maxillofacial surgery primarily deals with the treatment of diseases, injuries and defects within the neck, head, jaws, face and therefore the soft and onerous tissues of the oral and external body part region. OMF surgeons will perform dento-alveolar surgery, dental implants, orthognathic jaw surgery, oncological surgery, surgical procedure, TMJ surgery and rhytidoplasty of jaws, face and neck. Surgeons during this field need a good degree of experience and sound medical information to assess and handling medical emergency arising throughout the procedure. Presently the advancement surgery is usually performed to treat the hindering sleep apneas caused thanks to intermittent relaxation of the throat muscle that blocks the airway throughout sleep. Small tube-shaped structure surgery and somatic cell technology is finding a profitable scope in OMFS. It plays a serious role within the designation and treatment of benign pathology, tumors, cysts, head and neck medical specialty.
- Track 4-1Bone grafting
- Track 4-2 Implant-supported prosthesis
- Track 4-3Impacted teeth
- Track 4-4Tooth extraction
- Track 4-5 Fiberotomy
- Track 4-6Maxillomandibular advancement surgery
- Track 4-7Dental anesthesia
- Track 4-8Impact of anesthesia in pain control
- Track 4-9 Gerodontology and Periodontology
Gerodontology is that the study of the dentition and dental issues in older patients that involves the identification and treatment of dental injuries, diseases or defects. The physiological, pathologic and psychological changes in geriatric patients impact the dental treatment. Periodontology deals with the study of supporting structures of teeth and connected diseases. The periodontium includes the animal tissue, alveolar bone, solid body substance and periodontic ligament. The invention of the microorganism that plays a crucial role within the periodontic diseases and also the pathological process of disease may be an advanced and complex topic.
- Track 5-1Oral disease burden faced by older adults
- Track 5-2Diabetes and periodontal disease
- Track 5-3 Dementia and denture
- Track 5-4 Geriatric pharmacology: principles and implications for oral health
- Track 5-5Caries, tooth loss and conventional tooth replacement for oral health
- Track 5-6Comorbidities that affect dental care for the older patient
Endodontics may be a branch of medicine that deals with study of etiology, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of dental pulp. The applications of dental medicine have vastly improved the standard of dental treatment. Odontology treatment principally involves the removal of pathological pulp, make clean the contaminated root canals then block to forestall re-infection. It plays a vital role in preventing adverse signs and symptoms and it promotes the healing and repair of the encircling periradicular tissues. Hypnodontics facilitate patient to eliminate dental anxiety and panic. It plays a vital role in pain management and improvement of oral hygiene habits.
- Track 6-1Rhinosinusitis and endodontic disease
- Track 6-2Pharmacologic management of endodontic pain
- Track 6-3 Endodontic microbiology
- Track 6-4Biofilm in endodontics
- Track 6-5 Teledentistry in endodontics
- Track 6-6Hypnosis and dental phobias
- Track 6-7Hypnodontic procedures
Diagnosis and prevention of oral diseases is not a simple task because the oral diseases may be a result of the various factors. Some of them may be due to the infections caused by the bacteria, fungi or viruses while some may be caused by the dental injuries. The diagnosis and prevention of the oral diseases includes various steps and procedures. The advancement of photography imaging provides endless quantity of knowledge to assess the patient’s oral health. The mixture of high accuracy 3D actinic ray surface pictures with 3D CBCT pictures area unit wont to produce a virtual patient that specifically displays each the arduous and soft tissue structures. Secretion nosology has been researched for years to see whether or not it's wont to notice the standing and susceptibleness to each oral and general case.
- Track 7-1Dental health and overall health
- Track 7-2 Advanced diagnostic techniques
- Track 7-3Sequel of radiation on oral tissue
- Track 7-4Biopsy and bacteriology
- Track 7-5 Oral hygiene
- Track 7-6 Fissure sealants
- Track 7-7Diet and plaque control
- Track 7-8 Prevention of periodontal diseases
- Track 7-9 Impact of tobacco use in oral cavity
Prosthodontics is a branch of medicine that deals with style, manufacture and fitting of artificial replacements for teeth and alternative elements of mouth. External body part dentistry treat patients with non-heritable defects of head and neck region caused thanks to cancer, surgery or birth defects. Dentistry plays a crucial role in planning and particularization every step of a dental restoration and additionally performs screening tests for carcinoma and TMD (temporomandibular joint disorder).
- Track 8-1Complete denture insertion
- Track 8-2Lab procedures prior to insertion
- Track 8-3Computed tomography
- Track 8-4Dental radiography
- Track 8-5Removable partial denture design
- Track 8-6 Denture base and teeth
Dental Instruments are the equipment which is used to fix the dental problems and injuries. There are a wide range of the dental instruments which are employed for the repair and fixture of the teeth. Dental marketing can be defined as the branch of dentistry which deals with the marketing of the various dental instruments and equipment which are used to repair the dental injuries. Dental marketing includes the various groups of people who are involved in the manufacture of the dental instruments and dentists who run a clinic.
- Track 9-1 Denture base resins
- Track 9-2Gypsum products
- Track 9-3Impression materials
- Track 9-4 Base metal alloys
- Track 9-5Dental implant models
- Track 9-6Co marketing efforts
- Track 9-7 Implant marketing for the surgical specialist
- Track 9-8Dental marketing ideas to grow your practice
- Track 9-9Dental marketing ideas to grow your practice
The role of dental nurses is to support the dental doctor in each facet of patient care. The dental nurses facilitate the tooth doctor in obtaining the suitable instruments prepared, intermixture materials for dental procedures and guaranteeing patient comfort. To boot they additionally facilitate in paper work, payment procedures and creating appointment. a number of the dental student takes an energetic role within the dental prevention, cavity preparation and fillings of the primary/permanent teeth, extraction below anesthesia and drain of symptom.
- Track 10-1 Promoting oral health
- Track 10-2Management of a wounded and bleeding casuality
- Track 10-3Cavity restoration with fillings
- Track 10-4 Dental public health
- Track 10-5Management of minor injuries
The aim of dental research is to develop oral, dental and craniofacial health through analysis, analysis coaching and therefore the dissemination of the health info. The dental analysis mainly deals with the health promotion, risk assessment, sickness bar and certain clinical outcomes. During this advanced dental technology, the employment of all has gained a good attention. Robotic surgeries were introduced within the dental field to extend exactness, quality and safety of assorted procedures.
- Track 11-1Global perspectives in oral health care
- Track 11-2Future trends in oral health and diseases
- Track 11-3DNA vaccines show promise in preventing dental caries
- Track 11-4Current concepts in dental hygiene
- Track 11-5Lasers in dentistry
- Track 11-6Minimal intervention dentistry
- Track 11-7Advancements in dentistry
- Track 11-8 High-Tech X-ray
- Track 11-9Robotic and digital dentistry
- Track 11-10Basic injection techniques
Dentistry is the branch which deals with the prevention and treatment of the oral diseases which includes the teeth, oral cavity, gums and the underlying tissues in the mouth. Dentistry can also be known as the dental and oral health which deals with the study, diagnosis, treatment pertaining to the oral cavity. Medical specialty deals not solely with the teeth however conjointly alternative aspects of the craniofacial advanced as well as the temporomandibular and other adjacent structures. Dentistry is a vast area which is a combination of various other related fields related to medicine. Dentistry has a wide scope and plays a very important role in the day to day life of each and every individual.
- Track 12-1 Pediatric dentistry
- Track 12-2 Micro dentistry
- Track 12-3 Restorative dentistry
- Track 12-4Future trends in dentistry
- Track 12-5Electromagnetic waves and dentistry
- Track 12-6 Bone grafting
- Track 12-7Cosmetic dentistry
- Track 12-8Forensic dentistry
Odontology is the branch of dentistry that involves the application of dental science to the identification of unknown human remains and bite marks, using both physical and biological dental evidence. Forensic Odontology is the emerging branch of odontology defined as the application of dental expertise to the legal system. Forensic odontology has a wide scope in the identification of the unknown decedents by the teeth, jaws and craniofacial bones bite mark identification, analysis of the Oro-facial trauma associated with person abuse, dental jurisprudence including expert witness testimony. Forensic dental services are of valuable both in death investigations and in clinical forensic medicine for evaluation of living victims of sexual assault, child abuse and other domestic violence.
- Track 13-1 Age estimation and dental methodology
- Track 13-2Cheiloscopy and Palatoscopy
- Track 13-3Development of dentition
- Track 13-4Dental age estimation
- Track 13-5Dental neglect in childhood