Call for Abstract
29th World Congress on Dentistry and Oral Health, will be organized around the theme “New Challenges & Current Trends in Dental and Oral Health”
Dentistry Congress 2023 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Dentistry Congress 2023
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Gerodontology is that the study of the dentition and dental issues in older patients that involves the identification and treatment of dental injuries, diseases or defects. The physiological, pathologic and psychological changes in geriatric patients impact the dental treatment. Periodontology deals with the study of supporting structures of teeth and connected diseases. The periodontium includes the animal tissue, alveolar bone, solid body substance and periodontic ligament. The invention of the microorganism that plays a crucial role within the periodontic diseases and also the pathological process of disease may be an advanced and complex topic.
- Track 1-1Oral disease burden faced by older adults
- Track 1-2Diabetes and periodontal disease
- Track 1-3 Geriatric pharmacology: principles and implications for oral health
- Track 1-4 Dementia and denture
- Track 1-5 Geriatric pharmacology: principles and implications for oral health
- Track 1-6 Caries, tooth loss and conventional tooth replacement for oral health
- Track 1-7Comorbidities that affect dental care for the older patient
Endodontics may be a branch of medicine that deals with study of etiology, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and injuries of dental pulp. The applications of dental medicine have vastly improved the standard of dental treatment. Odontology treatment principally involves the removal of pathological pulp, make clean the contaminated root canals then block to forestall re-infection. It plays a vital role in preventing adverse signs and symptoms and it promotes the healing and repair of the encircling periradicular tissues. Hypnodontics facilitate patient to eliminate dental anxiety and panic. It plays a vital role in pain management and improvement of oral hygiene habits.
- Track 2-1 Rhinosinusitis and endodontic disease
- Track 2-2 Pharmacologic management of endodontic pain
- Track 2-3Endodontic microbiology
- Track 2-4Biofilm in endodontics
- Track 2-5 Teledentistry in endodontics
- Track 2-6 Hypnosis and dental phobias
- Track 2-7 Hypnodontic procedures
Diagnosis and prevention of oral diseases is not a simple task because the oral diseases may be a result of the various factors. Some of them may be due to the infections caused by the bacteria, fungi or viruses while some may be caused by the dental injuries. The diagnosis and prevention of the oral diseases includes various steps and procedures. The advancement of photography imaging provides endless quantity of knowledge to assess the patient’s oral health. The mixture of high accuracy 3D actinic ray surface pictures with 3D CBCT pictures area unit wont to produce a virtual patient that specifically displays each the arduous and soft tissue structures. Secretion nosology has been researched for years to see whether or not it's wont to notice the standing and susceptibleness to each oral and general case.
- Track 3-1Advanced diagnostic techniques
- Track 3-2Sequel of radiation on oral tissue
- Track 3-3Biopsy and bacteriology
- Track 3-4Oral hygiene
- Track 3-5 Fissure sealants
- Track 3-6 Diet and plaque control
- Track 3-7 Prevention of periodontal diseases
- Track 3-8Impact of tobacco use in oral cavity
- Track 3-9Dental health and overall health
Prosthodontics is a branch of medicine that deals with style, manufacture and fitting of artificial replacements for teeth and alternative elements of mouth. External body part dentistry treat patients with non-heritable defects of head and neck region caused thanks to cancer, surgery or birth defects. Dentistry plays a crucial role in planning and particularization every step of a dental restoration and additionally performs screening tests for carcinoma and TMD (temporomandibular joint disorder).
- Track 4-1 Complete denture insertion
- Track 4-2 Lab procedures prior to insertion
- Track 4-3Computed tomography
- Track 4-4 Dental radiography
- Track 4-5 Removable partial denture design
- Track 4-6 Denture base and teeth
Dental Instruments are the equipment which is used to fix the dental problems and injuries. There are a wide range of the dental instruments which are employed for the repair and fixture of the teeth. Dental marketing can be defined as the branch of dentistry which deals with the marketing of the various dental instruments and equipment which are used to repair the dental injuries. Dental marketing includes the various groups of people who are involved in the manufacture of the dental instruments and dentists who run a clinic.
- Track 5-1 Denture base resins
- Track 5-2Gypsum products
- Track 5-3 Impression materials
- Track 5-4Base metal alloys
- Track 5-5Dental implant models
- Track 5-6 Co marketing efforts
- Track 5-7 Implant marketing for the surgical specialist
- Track 5-8 Dental marketing ideas to grow your practice
- Track 5-9 Dental marketing ideas to grow your practice
The role of dental nurses is to support the dental doctor in each facet of patient care. The dental nurses facilitate the tooth doctor in obtaining the suitable instruments prepared, intermixture materials for dental procedures and guaranteeing patient comfort. To boot they additionally facilitate in paper work, payment procedures and creating appointment. a number of the dental student takes an energetic role within the dental prevention, cavity preparation and fillings of the primary/permanent teeth, extraction below anesthesia and drain of symptom.
- Track 6-1 Promoting oral health
- Track 6-2Management of a wounded and bleeding casuality
- Track 6-3Cavity restoration with fillings
- Track 6-4 Dental public health
- Track 6-5 Management of minor injuries
The aim of dental research is to develop oral, dental and craniofacial health through analysis, analysis coaching and therefore the dissemination of the health info. The dental analysis mainly deals with the health promotion, risk assessment, sickness bar and certain clinical outcomes. During this advanced dental technology, the employment of all has gained a good attention. Robotic surgeries were introduced within the dental field to extend exactness, quality and safety of assorted procedures.
- Track 7-1Global perspectives in oral health care
- Track 7-2 Future trends in oral health and diseases
- Track 7-3DNA vaccines show promise in preventing dental caries
- Track 7-4Current concepts in dental hygiene
- Track 7-5 Lasers in dentistry
- Track 7-6 Minimal intervention dentistry
- Track 7-7 Advancements in dentistry
- Track 7-8High-Tech X-ray
- Track 7-9Robotic and digital dentistry
- Track 7-10Basic injection techniques
Dental Sleep medicine is an area of practice that focuses on the employment of oral appliance therapy to treat sleep-disordered breathing, as well as snoring and obstructive sleep disorder (OSA). Sleep disorder may be a chronic condition that happens when your muscles relax during sleep, permitting soft tissue to collapse and block the airway. These respiration pauses are followed by brief awakenings that disturb your sleep.
- Track 8-1 Snoring
- Track 8-2 Obstructive sleep apnea
- Track 8-3 Oral appliance therapy
Pediatric Dentists are dedicated to the oral health of children from infancy through the teenager years. They need the expertise and qualifications to care for a child’s teeth, gums, and mouth throughout the various stages of childhood. Pediatric dentists offer comprehensive oral health care that has the infant oral health exams, pediatric endodontic, dental caries and pediatric oral health analysis.
- Track 9-1Management of traumatic injuries to children
- Track 9-2 Advanced research in pediatric dentistry
- Track 9-3Diagnosis/imaging & use of lasers in children
- Track 9-4Preventive & operative dentistry in children
Odontology is the branch of dentistry that involves the application of dental science to the identification of unknown human remains and bite marks, using both physical and biological dental evidence. Forensic Odontology is the emerging branch of odontology defined as the application of dental expertise to the legal system. Forensic odontology has a wide scope in the identification of the unknown decedents by the teeth, jaws and craniofacial bones bite mark identification, analysis of the Oro-facial trauma associated with person abuse, dental jurisprudence including expert witness testimony. Forensic dental services are of valuable both in death investigations and in clinical forensic medicine for evaluation of living victims of sexual assault, child abuse and other domestic violence.
- Track 10-1Age estimation and dental methodology
- Track 10-2Cheiloscopy and Palatoscopy
- Track 10-3Development of dentition
- Track 10-4Dental age estimation
- Track 10-5Dental neglect in childhood
Dental Pharmacology is the branch of Dentistry which deals with the medication which is used for the treatment of the various dental ailments which include the dental injuries, dental defects or diseases of the oral activity. Dental Pharmacology is an applied science dealing with drug action on the body, and the metabolism of drugs by the body. For a number of dental ailments dentists rely on the various oral medications either alone or in combination with any surgery. To treat the various dental ailments an adequate knowledge of the underlying pharmacology is a quite necessary.
- Track 11-1 Advanced dental treatment
- Track 11-2Drugs commonly used in dentistry
- Track 11-3Anti-dentin hypersensitivity agents
- Track 11-4 Local Antimicrobials used in dentistry
- Track 11-5Use of herbs and herbal dietary supplements in dentistry
- Track 11-6 Clinical techniques: Assessment and minimal intervention
- Track 11-7Drug interactions and therapeutic uses
Orthodontics is that branch of dentistry involved with the facial growth with development of the dentition and occlusion with the identification, interception and treatment of occlusal anomalies. Orthodontics is the specialty of dentistry concerned with the growth and development of the face and dentition and the diagnosis, prevention and correction of dental and facial irregularities. The word orthodontics comes from the Greek word ortho meaning straight and odons means tooth. Orthodontic treatment is often undertaken for the management of disorder.
- Track 12-1The rationale for orthodontic treatment
- Track 12-2Root and filling materials
- Track 12-3Interceptive orthodontics
- Track 12-4External root resorption and orthodontic treatment
- Track 12-5 Orthodontics and temporomandibular joint disorders
Oral Microbiology is that the study of microorganisms that interacts with the oral fissure. The various sorts of oral microorganism square measure fusospirochetes, veillonella, actinobacillus, actinomycetemcomitans and true bacteria. Oral pathology may be a core subject that deals with the scientific study of the causes and effects of oral diseases that is crucial for the event of rational treatment and preventive programs. The fashionable technique is a basic foundation to achieve sound data in oral microbe community. There's a good got to develop vaccines against oral pathogens that helps in reducing risk of sending the infections.
- Track 13-1Developmental disturbances of oral cavity
- Track 13-2Salivary gland tumors and diseases
- Track 13-3Oral aspects of metabolic disorder
- Track 13-4 Vaccination against oral infections
- Track 13-5 Vesiculobullous diseases
- Track 13-6Benign non odontogenic tumors
Dentistry is the branch which deals with the prevention and treatment of the oral diseases which includes the teeth, oral cavity, gums and the underlying tissues in the mouth. Dentistry can also be known as the dental and oral health which deals with the study, diagnosis, treatment pertaining to the oral cavity. Medical specialty deals not solely with the teeth however conjointly alternative aspects of the craniofacial advanced as well as the temporomandibular and other adjacent structures. Dentistry is a vast area which is a combination of various other related fields related to medicine. Dentistry has a wide scope and plays a very important role in the day to day life of each and every individual.
- Track 14-1Pediatric dentistry
- Track 14-2Micro dentistry
- Track 14-3 Restorative dentistry
- Track 14-4 Future trends in dentistry
- Track 14-5 Electromagnetic waves and dentistry
- Track 14-6 Bone grafting
- Track 14-7 Cosmetic dentistry
- Track 14-8 Forensic dentistry
Oral and Maxillofacial surgery primarily deals with the treatment of diseases, injuries and defects within the neck, head, jaws, face and therefore the soft and onerous tissues of the oral and external body part region. OMF surgeons will perform dento-alveolar surgery, dental implants, orthognathic jaw surgery, oncological surgery, surgical procedure, TMJ surgery and rhytidoplasty of jaws, face and neck. Surgeons during this field need a good degree of experience and sound medical information to assess and handling medical emergency arising throughout the procedure. Presently the advancement surgery is usually performed to treat the hindering sleep apneas caused thanks to intermittent relaxation of the throat muscle that blocks the airway throughout sleep. Small tube-shaped structure surgery and somatic cell technology is finding a profitable scope in OMFS. It plays a serious role within the designation and treatment of benign pathology, tumors, cysts, head and neck medical specialty.
- Track 15-1Bone grafting
- Track 15-2Impact of anesthesia in pain control
- Track 15-3Impact of anesthesia in pain control
- Track 15-4Dental anesthesia
- Track 15-5Maxillomandibular advancement surgery
- Track 15-6 Fiberotomy
- Track 15-7Tooth extraction
- Track 15-8Impacted teeth
- Track 15-9 Implant-supported prosthesis
- Track 15-10 Gerodontology and Periodontology